Litka signs a new contract with Hansa Rostock

In December 2020, Litka suffered a cruciate ligament tear in the right knee in the away game in Ingolstadt and has been working on his comeback since then. FC Hansa continues to build on the 26-year-old and now extended Litka's working paper until 2023.

"I am extremely grateful and glad that the club gives me the fullest of my career by far the hardest time of my career and still believes in me," Litka is quoted on the club website. "I hope that I can pay back this trust soon and we will reach our goals together next year."

Despite some setbacks, he never gave up and we won't do that either.

HOOLIGANS Carl Zeiss Jena - Hansa Rostock FIGHT 3-11-2018

Martin Pieckenhagen

"It was important to us to extend the contract for another year with 'litti'. He has stubbornly struggled with his comeback since his cruciate ligament rupture in December 2020," says Martin Pieckenhagen, board member of sport at the Rostockers. "Despite some setbacks, he never gave up and we won't do that either. We continue to believe in his successful return and that he can soon be on the pitch for the cog."

Comments

Popular Posts