Football World Cup hurt Lukas NMECHA is happy about calling from Flick

SOMETHING

At the next big competition, the assaulter desires to bet Germany once again. There will be a European Champion in 2 years, which I expect. I will look for that now, stated Omaha with a view of the house European Championships 2024.

Shortly after the news with my failure, Flick called me. We did not talk about whether I would have been chosen or not. It was simply about my health. The discussion benefited me, said Mecca in an interview with the Wolfsburg Allegiance Paper. It was very human, stated the assaulter.

Mecca suffered a partial tear of the patella tendon in the right knee in the house game versus Borussia Dortmund. Without the injury, Flick would probably have chosen him for the World Cup.

The injured at the World Cup in Qatar Lukas Mecca was extremely happy after the missed out on World Championship after a call from national coach Hansi Flick.

Comments

Popular Posts